Senior Engineer - Electrics/Hydraulics - Midlands
My client requires two Senior Principle Engineers to cover either hydraulics or electrics for their global company who are a world leader in the product providing you with the opportunity to work for an exceptional brand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting the Chief Engineer in the budgeting process to include recommending capital improvements and preparing justification data as required
- Plans and directs the technical aspects of the most highly complex research and development programs in collaboration with other Core Technology teams.
- Synthesizes and analyzes studies which required application of advanced knowledge in the electronics and control systems field.
- May provide project direction and technical counsel to lower level engineers
- Researches, studies, and proposes use of new technologies to be used in the development of new and improved products including planning and control of Technology Demonstrator programs.
- Provides input to the MGTP plan
- Perform job duties in an ethical, professional manner which is consistent with the Oshkosh Way. Conduct duties consistent with the Company's mission statement, quality objectives, and defined policies and procedures
- Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot, and production support
- Remain current with technologies within the E&E discipline and our current or adjacent product range
- Overseas travel is a requirement in order to interface with Customers, Suppliers and Internal business partners. It is estimated that travel will be between 25 - 50% of the time dependent on product development cycles and business needs.
If you are interested in this opportunity please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.