Principal Engineering Geologist - Leeds, Glasgow, Reading
Principal Engineering Geologist required by leading UK geotechnical contractor for an expanding team. The role is available due to organic growth of the company as they have won a lot of large contracts! The role offers both a varied work load and the space for genuine progression with a friendly and encouraging team.
You will manage day to day operational control of multiple contracts of all sizes, focusing on safety, quality, productivity, cost control, performance to programme and customer service.
- Meeting/Liaising with clients
- Communicating contract/clients requirements to engineers and site teams.
- Supervision and management of multiple contract works ensuring the works are carried out correctly, efficiently, safely
- Assist with training junior staff on and offsite.
- Review and sign off sub-contractor payment certificates.
- Quality checking logs and factual reports generated by others prior to issue to the client.
- Ensure required site outputs and reports are produced (progress/safety/commercial/quality).
- Monitor financial and commercial performance of allocated contracts
- Encourage best practice.
- Preparation of relevant weekly cost sheets/monthly CVR's.
Knowledge and Experience required
- Civil Engineering / Geology related Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Significant experience within the geotechnical industry with solid understanding of ground conditions, Drilling and Site Investigation works.
If this or any other opportunities (Geo-Environmental, Engineering Geology, Geotechnical) are of interest please send me a copy of your CV in word format to: email@example.com or call me on, 0207 940 2105