Post-doctoral fellowship in Soil Microbiology
How to Apply
Applications will be made exclusively by e-mail, with the documentation attached. Applications should be directed to Dr. Itamar S Melo (email@example.com), copied to Dr. Fernando Andreote (firstname.lastname@example.org) until September 30th, 2017. For application, please attach to the e-mail: i) Motivation Letter, justifying the experience in the theme and issues to be addressed experimentally; ii) Two reference letters; iii) Curriculum with published articles and evidencing the abilities to conduce the project, iv) Abstract of the PhD thesis.
The selection will be made primarily based on the curriculum of the candidates, and further by the personal interviewing process (maximum of 5 candidates selected for this stage), where the abilities in the issues will be verified and also other commonalities will be discussed.
This opportunity is open to candidates of any nationalities. The selected candidate will receive a FAPESP’s Post-Doctoral fellowship in the amount of R$ 7.174,80 monthly and a research contingency fund, equivalent to 15% of the annual value of the fellowship which should be spent in items directly related to the research activity.
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Science jobs in Brazil
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Environmental Sciences jobs in Brazil
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Life Sciences jobs in Brazil
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Cell and Molecular Biology jobs in Brazil
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Social and Behavioral Sciences jobs in Brazil