Lecturer - Business Management
3 days left
- Full Time
Department Business Management
Duties and responsibilities:
- Master’s degree in Business Management, or similar, with specialisation in Entrepreneurship.
- Proven experience in the delivery of poster or oral presentations at conference or equivalent activities.
- Provide evidence of manuscripts produced that have the potential to be converted or submitted for publication, ideally in an accredited journal.
- A good academic record.
The salary scale is available on request. For any further enquiries, please feel free to contact 051 401 9962/9329/2808.
Fringe benefits:(Subject to specific conditions): pension scheme, medical aid scheme, group life insurance, housing allowance, leave and sick leave, service bonus and study benefits. General:
The University reserves the right not to fill the post. The University subscribes to and applies the principles prescribed by the Employment Equity Act. Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups, in accordance with the principles of the aforementioned act and the employee profile of the specific department/division. Applications may be submitted online. All applications must be accompanied by the following:
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Business and Finance jobs in Africa
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Science jobs in Africa
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Social and Behavioral Sciences jobs in Africa
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Political Science jobs in Africa