Senior Lecturer - Business Management
3 days left
- Full Time
Department Business Management
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ph.D. in Business Management with specialisation in Marketing.
- Proven experience in the presentation of papers / posters at national scholarly conferences.
- Proven national recognition for specialist expertise and research in a specific area of scholarship.
- A NRF rating or demonstrable potential for obtaining a NRF rating.
- Proven experience in supervision of graduate master’s students.
- A proven research record of relevant publications in accredited national and international journals.
- Proven experience of service as an active member of a national or international scholarly society or committee or agency concerned with research at higher education levels.
Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to function with ease in the University’s parallel-medium and richly diverse working environment.
The salary scale is available on request. For any further enquiries, please feel free to contact 051 401 9962/9329/2808.
(Subject to specific conditions): pension scheme, medical aid scheme, group life insurance, housing allowance, leave and sick leave, service bonus and study benefits.
The University reserves the right not to fill the post. The University subscribes to and applies the principles prescribed by the Employment Equity Act. Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups, in accordance with the principles of the aforementioned act and the employee profile of the specific department/division.
All applications must be accompanied by the following:
Applications that are incomplete will not be considered. Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Should you not be contacted within six weeks of the closing date for applications, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful.