Senior global CMC manager, 6 month contract
1 day left
- Full Time
Senior global CMC manager, 6 month contract, opportunity for extensions, working both on FDA and EMA submissions, varied work and tasks
NonStop Recruitment Switzerland is currently hiring for a senior CMC consultant to work on site for a global pharmaceutical company in the Basel region. What I feel makes this role stand out is that it will have coverage for global and local submissions and will cover tasks from across CMC, Tech transfer to regulatory filings and customer interactions. With this in mind the days vary and it gives a lot of scope for learning and progression. In addition to this there is potential scope for future progression as the team is growing. If this could be interesting 'in principle, then please contact me.
Contract and logistics:
* Contract type will be with NonStop or freelance(if you own your own Swiss entity)
* Salary/rate will vary on experience and suitability
* The role will need to be on site the majority of the time, hence there is limited home base possibility
* At present we will consider only candidates with a valid Swiss work permit
* Contact with scientific and regulatory bodies
* Working closely with manufacturing sites with QA and RA
* Write up and preparation of CMC documents for small molecules
* Represent the regulatory team with both clients and other departments
* Proven experience in writing/preparation of CMC in the pharmaceutical sector
* Experience in EMA or FDA filings
* Ability to handle business interactions on behalf of regulatory affairs
For a confidential discussion about regulatory affairs, or to apply, then send your CV to email@example.com or call me, Matt Beedle, Regulatory Affairs Consultant for Switzerland on +41 43 50 80 817 . Please feel free to check my linked-in account for my references.
For regular job updates and market information please join the Switzerland regulatory affairs linked-in group. https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4550988
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Senior global CMC manager, 6 month contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly