Quality Assurance Manager - Affiliata Italia -
Our client is currently restructuring his Quality System and is looking for a talented and experienced manager for his commercial office located in Milan. You will take care of providing quality support to the Italian affiliate and you will therfore become a key figure within the organization.
The purpose of the position is:
* To perform Quality Assurance activities on behalf of the affiliate in its capacity as wholesaler and
Marketing Authorisation Holder
* Ensure all products, personnel and third parties conform to local, European and company
quality assurance requirements and these requirements are clearly understood by all
* Ensure implementation and maintenance of a Quality Management System
* Maintain independence with regards to QA decision making within the affiliate
Core tasks and responsibilities for this role would be:
* Establish, implement and maintain the Quality Management system.
* Ensure appropriate standards of GDP and conditions are maintained during product distribution activities
including storage and transport of cold chain, ambient and hazardous product.
* Ensure applicable Global and Regional Policies and SOPs are incorporated into local procedures.
* Ensure that all computerized systems and electronic interfaces used for GMP/GDP purposes are validated.
* Perform training of affiliate staff in QA processes, systems, requirements and GDP training for all
personnel involved in GDP activities
* Ensure that Customer Product Quality Complaints are appropriately recorded in TrackWise and
investigated, in collaboration with stakeholders where required.
* Prepare and maintain Quality Agreements with suppliers of all GDP and GMP activities covered by the
If you believe you have the right experience that fits this interesting position do not hesitate to send me your CV at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.