Supervising Social Worker -Therapeutic IFA - Maternity Cover
An Independent Fostering Agency with a therapeutic approach is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to cover Maternity in Kent. The successful post holder will be given access to a number of training opportunities, , making this a great post for those who are looking for a role that allows them to develop practice and skill set.
The successful applicant will be working with foster carers and looked after children in the region. Ideally he or she will have placement experience in fostering, adoption or safeguarding within children and families team.
The job description includes the following aspects:
- Supervision of pool of foster carers
- Form F assessments and panel presentation
- Monitoring and complying with all safeguarding aspects
- Participation in delivering of training for foster carers
- Completing annual review and initial visits
To start your application please send a copy of your CV to j.hodge@nonstopcare or call Josephine Hodge on 0207 940 2100 before the 19th of November.