Analytical Science Project Manager - Austria
Analytical science and technology project manager.
NonStop's Client, a goal leader in biologics is currently searching for AS&T project manager to lead the analytical side of international projects. This role will allow you to develop your skillset as you will be working on Varity of products.
Key aspects of the role:
* You will be responsible for the coordination and management of all analytical related activities of commercial Biosimilar products
* Present and discuss analytical data in the international project teams
* Full Life-cycle management of analytical methods, including pharmacopoeia compliance and definition of method improvement for all in-house and external activities
* Person of contact for analytical questions from health authorities
* subject matter expert during inspections
* Management of follow-up-stability for drug substance and drug product manufacturing
* Cross-functional interface with various development departments
* Contact person for external QC testing sites including stability and contract manufacturers
To be successful in your role you should have:
* Analytical background
* Fluent in German and English
* 4+ years experience in an analytical or development role within the pharma or biotech industry
* Project management experience
This position in based in Austria
If this role is of interest to you then do not hesitate to get in contact today as my client is looking to select suitable CV's in the next week. Please send your CV in MS Word format (I am unable to accept PDF copies!) to me directly, Ruby Wallace, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling me on 02079402105 for a discussion in confidence.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.