4 days left
- Full Time
The IT Instructor will be responsible for developing curriculum and teaching students various concepts of IT Technical Support including network design and development, server management and installation, networking business environments, network and server security, troubleshooting network and server problems, and general server maintenance and administration.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Teach classes with up to 25 students and for up to 25 hours of in class instruction per week.
- Maintain positive rapport with all students and create a positive learning environment to adequately communicate lessons.
- Enforce the student management and disciplinary policies of the Institute.
- Participate in Network Systems and Support curriculum development and planning with other IT Instructors and Curriculum Developers.
- Coordinate with other IT Instructors and Curriculum Developers to integrate curricula and monitor student progress.
- Perform clerical duties as required, relating to textbooks, instructional supplies, student reports and records, attendance reports, and others.
- Teach IT Foundation when needed
- Perform any other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in computer science, computer engineering or IT related field. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Additional preference will be placed on candidates with Networking certificates (CCNA, Network+) or Systems certificates (MCSE / MSCA).
- Minimum 3 year of teaching experience in post-secondary, technical or vocational sector is required.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience in the IT industry in a public or private company.
- Non-native English speakers should present Academic IELTS 6.5 within three months of signing the offer.
- Computer literacy (interactive whiteboards, projectors, Microsoft Office Suite and trainee information systems).
- Very attractive salary + Benefits
- Subsidized educational development opportunities within the Laureate International Universities network towards a part-time Master's or Ph.D. Degree on selected on-line degree programs
Laureate Vocational Saudi Arabia (LVSA) has successfully operated in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia since 2009. Today, the company has expanded to over 420 employees with 9 institutes and colleges throughout 5 provinces. LVSA’s multi-cultural team offers vocational education to young Saudis in campuses across Riyadh, Jeddah, Makkah, Al-Kharj, Al-Madinah, Wadi Al-Dawaser, Buraydah and Al-Nammas. As a result of the large network of campuses and semester based academic calendars, candidates are sourced throughout the year.
LVSA is a part of Laureate International Universities – the world’s largest higher education provider with over 1 million students.
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Science jobs in Saudi Arabia
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Computer Science and IT jobs in Saudi Arabia
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Computer Science jobs in Saudi Arabia
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') General Computing jobs in Saudi Arabia
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Information Science and Technology jobs in Saudi Arabia