Software Engineer Back-end - Bern
Work for a Premium IT company - Backend Software Engineer - Bern, Switzerland
Work for a top International IT company focusing on the future with innovative ideas with the opportunity to progress forward with the company. Grow and develop with the company increasing your chances of future employments.
The corresponding HTML / CSS components have already been implemented and are available.
* Implementation Backend (see project description) Must-Criteria
* Spring Boot
* REST Web Services
* Good Communicator Target Criteria
* Spring Cloud
* Red Hat OpenShift Use
Have the opportunity to meet premium clients and experts within the IT industry. Gain in-sight knowledge about these clients by building positive relationships. Outline these experiences upon your CV aiding your chances within similar opportunities.
* German B2
* Angu-lar - lv 3 - 4 (3-4 yrs. experience in this)
* Spring boot and other standard frameworks are packaged in SBB Development Stacks (ESTA) and must be used.
* Java Script (3-4 yrs. experience in this)
* HTML/CSS (3-4 yrs. experience in this)
* G-Sharp (3-4 yrs. experience in this)
Competitive market-based salary offered. Negotiable upon experience
For further questions, please contact Akmal, +44 (0) 203 519 1775
Send your CV with cover letter to A.Ahmed@nonstop-recruitment.com
Software Engineer, Web Architect, JAVA, CSS, HTML, Angu-lar, Spring boot, Stacks, ESTA, G-Sharp, REST, Web Service, Spring Cloud, API, German, Software Engineer, Backend, GIS Platform, HAFAS