Associate Chemist Chip Reagents
3 days left
- Full Time
Summary: Perform routine synthesis, labeling, purification and QC of a wide variety of chemicals and biologicals, including amino acids, proteins, nucleotides, nucleosides, ligands and other chemicals. May use a combination of synthetic, enzymatic, or cell culture techniques and basic synthetic, analytical, functional assay, and laboratory skills. Follow detailed instructions for assigned tasks or project with direct supervision. Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute product manufacturing according to established procedures, record the data, interpret results and validate the quality of the data.
- Support general lab functions, setup, calibration and maintenance of equipment.
- Production records and test data will be reviewed by senior chemists or supervisor.
- Produce products under Quality standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and Class A manufacturing principles.
- Perform quality control test to ensure quality of raw material and finished product.
- Work safely and in compliance with all applicable company, federal and local regulations.
- Will include participation in procedure revision and process improvement.
- Will require participation in inventory receipt/warehousing and control of raw materials reagents, product and lab supplies.
- Will include labeling, dispensing, packaging of reagents and final product.
- Will participate in the investigation, recording and implementation of product deviations or CAPA systems.
- May participate in transfer and implementation of new products into the production lab