Exciting opportunity to work with and help children in need!
Great opportunity to work in a specialized field of helping children deal and overcome complex mental health issues focusing but not limited to eating disorders in a psychiatric intensive care unit.
Location: Stafford area - very close to M6
- Multi-disciplinary team environment with a family type of atmosphere
- Induction program and on-going training and support
- Permanent contract with attractive benefits package
What you need to apply:
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- HCPC Registration
- Experience working with adolescents/young people
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
Salary: Up to £48.000 per annum including a great benefits package
Make a difference in the life of children affected by mental health issues while progressing your career by applying below!