European Sales Manager - Lead a Team - Molecular Diagnostics
Sales Manager - Molecular Diagnostics Company - Lead International Team
One of the most cutting edge Molecular diagnostics companies is looking for a Sales Manager to lead a team of 8 across 4 European Countries with a chance to expand the whole commercial division.
If you have previously managed international specialists and have a life science education, apply now!
In this role you will not only get a chance to coach and lead the Sales Area Managers in EMEA, but will also implement business plans, develop strong business relationships, be involved in expanding a team next year. What is more, you will also be managing some VIP customers yourself, therefore you must bring knowledge in molecular diagnostics (qPCR and NGS).
In this permanent position and a globally renowned company your opinions will be heard, you will be leading the European Sales team and working closely with the Sales VP.
1) Approximately 6 years of Sales experience in molecular diagnostics, life science background
2) Experience selling to laboratories, research environment
3) 4-5 years of line-management experience in molecular diagnostics environment
4) English and German languages
1) A competitive base salary + excellent bonus structure
2) Chance to represent renowned medical technology, expand product portfolio;
3) Flexibility & independence
4) Career development
5) A well secured job (permanent and stable role)
For a confidential discussion about this role and to take a positive step in your career call me, Dove Jociute at NonStop Recruitment on +498921093364 or via Email: email@example.com. Apply now by sending me WORD copy of your CV.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.