Intranet Content Coordinator
- Prestigious international university
- Wide range of employee benefits
- Creative six month full time position
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to present ideas, negotiate positive outcomes, and influence key stakeholders.
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to create written content and provide editing and value-add service to key stakeholders.
- Experience in managing a new website roll out, preferably within a similar environment and an understanding of project methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience using a content management system including the ability to produce website concepts, manipulate images for use online and create visual elements to accompany text. (Drupal platform preferable but not essential)
- Experience in initiating and contributing to the development and implementation of online communications strategies and projects and the ability to collect, analyse and produce reports based on statistical data.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail, with a demonstrated ability to plan workloads, prioritise multiple tasks and follow through to completion.
- Completion of a diploma level qualification with relevant work related experience.
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia's leading Group of Eight, research-intensive universities and is consistently ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world. Established in 1874, it is Australia's third oldest university with a strong reputation for preparing educated leaders and delivering research outcomes that contribute to local, national and global wellbeing. University of Adelaide employees enjoy a range of benefits and favourable work conditions that include opportunities for career development and advancement.
The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences is one of five faculties at the University of Adelaide. Comprised of five schools and a number of disciplines, research centres and institutes, the faculty is focused on education excellence and innovative research in the health sciences.
The marketing team provides a key service to the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences in terms of strategy, communication, publications and creative design, digital marketing and events.
Working under general direction the Intranet Content Coordinator is responsible for the project coordination of a new user focused intranet for the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences. The Intranet Content Coordinator will coordinate all aspects of operations and delivery, liaise with external suppliers, run workshops with relevant staff groups, build relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally and facilitate negotiations across relevant departments using evidence based research. Using a high level of organisation and interpersonal skill, the role will provide regular project reports and communicate results along the project timeline. By working with key stakeholders to review and develop content, the Intranet Content Coordinator will ensure a user-centric intranet which streamlines communication and provides easier access to information in a logical location.
(HEO6) $75,316 - $81,548 per annum.
An employer contribution of 9.5% applies.
Term of position:
This fixed-term full time contract is available immediately for a six month period.
To be successful you should have:
Please address and upload your responses to the 'Knowledge and Experience' section of the position description within the online application. If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact Sarah Scott, Marketing Engagement Manager, telephone: 08 8313 2203 or email: email@example.com
Please note if the position description a link is not appearing, you will need to view on another device.
Interviews will be held on the 12th December, please keep this day available.
10th December 2017 at 11:55pm
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.