Assistant Research Accountant
- Prestigious international university
- Wide range of employee benefits
- 6 month fixed term contract
- An understanding of basic accounting systems and processes.
- Basic understanding of legislation/requirements relating to research income and reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in invoicing and reconciliation processes.
- Knowledge of University policies and practices is desirable.
- Accounting qualifications and/or relevant experience in Research Accounting.
University of Adelaide employees enjoy a range of benefits and favourable work conditions that include opportunities for career development and advancement.
Finance and Procurement Services provides strategic financial management, reporting, procurement and transaction support services to the University to enable achievement of the University's teaching and research goals. The Branch is responsible for oversight of the University's annual operating budget, capital budget and asset base.
The Assistant Research Accountant is responsible for assisting the Team Leader, Research Accounting in Research Accounting reporting, service provision and research income allocations, invoicing and reconciliations.
(HEO5) $67,262 - $75,057 per annum.
An employer contribution of 9.5% may apply.
Term of position:
This six month fixed-term contract is available commencing early in the new year.
To be successful you should have:
If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact Tasso Malavazos, Manager, Research & Management Accounting, telephone: 8313 6979 or email: email@example.com
5pm Monday, 11 December 2017
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.