IFA needs skilled Supervising Social Workers
I am working very closely with a Independent Fostering Agency in the Essex area, who are wanting to take on an skilled Supervising Social Worker to aid in development and placements of Children, ensuring their best interest is at the forefront of your mind
* Visiting residential homes and possible placement homes and completing F assessments to ensure they are suitable for the children within the service
* Ensuring the suitability is aligned with the needs of the Children
* Planning, assessing and evaluating possible placement homes to ensure they are suitable for each individual child's needs.
* Possibility of home based working, which means more flexibility and more free time to enable a good work and life balance
* Lower caseloads due to the complexity of the potential placement
* Make a huge difference in a child's life by helping them be placed with the best fostering family possible so all the child's needs are met to the best standard
What I can do for you:
As a recruiter I focus my searches within the Essex area and this has enabled me to develop a ongoing relationship with clients and local authorities, meaning that I have access to many more job roles then compared with other recruitment agencies
Having these relationships with your potential employer ensures that there is swift feedback to your application and to the success of your candidacy
Interviews are happening ASAP, let me know if you want to be considered for this position. If you are not interested in this role but know someone who could potentially fit the criteria, don't hesitate to pass them on to me.
email me at L.email@example.com or ring me on 020 7940 2105