Validation Engineer, Dublin, Europe wide projects
My client is a successful consultancy looking for a Commissioning, Qualification and Validation (CQV) Engineer to be part of a multi-discipline team responsible for Commissioning & Qualification (C&Q) activities on an Pharmaceutical pilot plant, R&D and Laboratory facility project.
As a result of the number of projects within business; a position is available for a CQV Engineer based from Dublin, Ireland.
It is an excellent opportunity to get on a path of accelerated career progression with opportunities for Senior Commissioning and Validation Engineer, Project Manager or even Director lever roles becoming available in the near future. It is rare to join a company with such clear cut career progression available.
- Ensure that system delivery progresses in accordance with the approved project schedule.
- Notify project management, in a timely manner, of all relevant issues which may impact on system progress.
- Ability to work in construction project environment within Ireland and EU.
- Coordinate with design and/or project teams to resolve any identified technical issues.
- Organise/attend all coordination meetings necessary to progress the job. Possess good communication skills.
- Ensure that all works carried out on your scope or responsibility by construction, commissioning and contract team members are performed in accordance with site safe working practices.
- Ensure the cohesive operation of your cross-functional team and coordinate work for effective and efficient completion.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in construction QA, commissioning and/or validation on an automated/ pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of the Life Cycle Management Process on the qualification of regulated systems in the Life Sciences Industry
- Previous experience with commissioning/qualification of the following facility utilities is essential, cleanrooms, HVAC, utilities, autoclaves.
Call me Funmi Gbadamosi at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on email@example.com or CALL +44 207 940 2105, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are an Engineering professional within the chemical Industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within engineering in the Pharmaceutical Industry I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions across europe