Learning & Development Manager -OEM Cologne
A Global OEM is now seeking a Learning & Development Manager with expert Instructional Design experience for their operations in Cologne.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of instructional design and development experience
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability in applying adult learning theory and iterative instructional design methodologies (i.e., ADDIE, Successive Approximation Model (SAM))
- Experience in designing, developing, and implementing high impact learning solutions, using a variety of innovative approaches.
- Program and Project Management Skills
- Able to build learning items from analysis, design and storyboard, through development of final deliverable
- Utilize creative thinking capabilities to design and develop client specific products.
- Able to interact with subject matter experts across a variety of clients, e.g., discipline, system or brand, to design and develop effective learning solutions.
- Clearly and concisely present ideas to clients on learning item design
- Work with other instructional designers or external vendors to complete projects. Design, develop and implement training strategies, programs and processes
- Explore alternative methods/mediums of providing training to the field.
- Manage time and resources to meet project deadlines, budget goals and changing business and/or market needs.
- Collaborative approach; serves as a team player; Ability to work with global teams from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders, across regions, brands, and disciplines.
- Foster team work, maximize efficiencies, and work to promote effective synergies between the Development and Delivery teams, within L+D, and with partner disciplines.
- Work along with business partners to ensure training meets the needs of the individual stakeholders and audience members.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong interpersonal relationships with team members, internal stakeholders, vendors and external constituents; and ability to influence change through these relationships.
- Possess strong content writing ability, creativity, attention to detail and excellent proofing and editing skills. Excellent presentation and public speaking skills. Presents ideas, expectations, and information in a concise well-organized manner.
If interested, contact Paul Smith on 020 7940 4590 or email: Learning@nonstop-technical.com