PhD Studentship: Archaeologies of Art and Science
Professors Ryan Bishop and Jussi Parikka
- The successful candidate will start on 1 October 2018. The scholarship will offer full tuition fee and maintenance funding for 3 years. The doctoral stipend for 2017/18 is currently £14,000.
- This studentship is only available for full time programmes and is open to applicants from the UK, the EU and overseas.
- As part of the application you will be required to submit a CV, research proposal, degree certificate and transcripts, two academic references, proof of English language proficiency and a portfolio of work if you are applying for a practice based project.
- The deadline for applications is 15 February 2018. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Interviews of shortlisted candidates are likely to take place in w/c 19 March 2018.
- The awards will be allocated by end of April, with the outcome being communicated to the candidates in May.
If you wish to discuss any details of the studentship informally, please contact:
Postgraduate Research Admissions, Faculty of Business, Law and Art, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +44(0)23 8059 2562.
To submit an application for this role, use the Apply button below.
Please mention reference FBLA-ART-003 in the scholarship section of your application.
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Science jobs in United Kingdom
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Social and Behavioral Sciences jobs in United Kingdom
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Sociology jobs in United Kingdom
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Art and Humanities jobs in United Kingdom