STATISTICIAN - WORK WITH INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS - FMCG
Our client is a global company in FMCG industry, who is looking for a Statistician to join their expanding business. Within your role as a Statistician - you will have an opportunity of the personal development and you will be working with a wide range of products across global market. You will have a chance to build strong relationships with international clients and expand your own knowledge.
You should have:
* Master or PhD in a relevant scientific discipline.
* 5+ years industry work experience, preferably in a QA or manufacturing environment.
* Sound knowledge of relevant international standards applicable to manufacturing and product assessment of FMCG.
* Experience with SAS is a must, R and other relevant statistical software is a plus.
* Fluent English.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Providing statistical guidance for key scientific and technical activities related to the compliance to regulatory and internal requirements of all products in the company's portfolio worldwide;
* Interacting with Product Development, Engineering, QA, Manufacturing, and Regulatory Affairs functions;
* Deploy, validate and maintain in SAS standard procedures for data assessment in line with change management processes.
This is a great opportunity for someone, who is looking for a pleasant working environment and would like to be involved in many different projects, making your daily work more interesting and giving you some flexibility. As our client considers its employees to be their strongest asset, they are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
Apply TODAY by sending your CV in the Word format to Maria Vinogradova via e-mail: M.Vinogradova@nonstop-recruitment.com.
Or contact for more details on:
Switzerland Tel: +41 43 508 0816 | Int Ext: 3179
Not exactly what you are looking for? Recommend a friend and earn up to £200.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licenses across Europe.
Apply for STATISTICIAN - WORK WITH INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS - FMCG
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly