STATISTICIAN - WORK WITH INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS
We are looking for a Senior Statistician to join an international company with a pleasant working environment and a great team, where you will have a chance to learn from the best professionals in the industry.
Our client considers its employees to be their strongest asset, and they are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization. They have new range of products and potential candidate - will focus on compliance to support the business in the global market. This is a great opportunity for someone, who is looking to build strong relationships with top clients in the industry and have future career progression. You will be involved in many different projects, which will broaden your knowledge, help you to get more experience and become one of the best in the field.
You should have:
* Master or PhD in a relevant scientific discipline.
* 5+ years industry work experience, preferably in a QA or manufacturing environment.
* Sound knowledge of relevant international standards applicable to manufacturing and product assessment of FMCG.
* Experience with SAS is a must, R and other relevant statistical software is a plus.
* Fluent English.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Providing statistical guidance for key scientific and technical activities related to the compliance to regulatory and internal requirements of all products in the company's portfolio worldwide;
* Interacting with Product Development, Engineering, QA, Manufacturing, and Regulatory Affairs functions;
* Deploy, validate and maintain in SAS standard procedures for data assessment in line with change management processes.
Apply TODAY by sending your CV in the Word format to Maria Vinogradova via e-mail: M.Vinogradova@nonstop-recruitment.com.
Or contact for more details on:
Switzerland Tel: +41 43 508 0816 | Int Ext: 3179
Not exactly what you are looking for? Recommend a friend and earn up to £200.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licenses across Europe.
Apply for STATISTICIAN - WORK WITH INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly