Medical Science Liaison (MSL) - Bone - North
My client is looking for an MSL to cover the North of the UK, specialising in the Bone therApeutic area. You will be working with a company who dedicates all its resources to helping people with chronic diseases, and improving their quality of life. You will have a huge impact in this role, establishing solid relationships with KOL's across the North and demonstrating scientific leadership at conferences, medical meetings and advisory boards.
They are a global company who has a significant presence in over 40 countries, allowing you to be a part of something stable. You'll be reporting to the Medical Head, you'll receive expert guidance and training on all areas of the MSL role, allowing you to grow as a professional and develop your network in the North.
What will I be doing day-to-day?
- Demonstrate scientific leadership by contributing to scientific conferences medical meetings and advisory boards
- Develop and manage KOLs including KOL identification, engagement and support
- Frequently communicate with field level counterparts from sales and market access
- Consistently demonstrate understanding and adherence to company policies, procedures and ABPI Code of Practice through appropriate communications and interactions with internal colleagues and external customers
What do I need to apply?
- Life Science degree at MSc/PhD
- Previous MSL experience OR experience as a Healthcare Professional liaising with the NHS
- Understanding of Pharmaceutical industry and experience in it
Interested? Get in touch with me today as my client is looking to start interviewing next week. You can call me on 0203 519 1775 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also add me on LinkedIn for more information, and to keep updated with the latest jobs in the industry. https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-white-862a44144/
I am a specialist recruiter in the Pharmaceutical industry who works closely with companies in the Medical Affairs and Medical Communications market. This allows me to provide a professional service and expert knowledge of the industry, as well as honest and accurate advice about salaries, company reputations and work conditions across the EU. NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licenses across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.