Speech and Language Therapist - Create a Better Future
The school in Uxbridge is looking for a qualified Speech and Language therapist to create a better future!
The group of people that works for the school is motivated and driven to help children to go through difficulties that they face. They are looking for an individual who would invest his/her knowledge and experience to provide successful future for those require our help.
We would like you to join our team of high-level specialist to work together and make a change!
* Recognised and relevant Speech & Language Therapy degree
* HCPC registration
* Experience with Autism and Learning Disabilities
* Knowledge of a range of assessment tools and evidence of skilled application
* Experience of multi-disciplinary and multi-agency work within a range of settings
* Knowledge of sensory differences
If you want to be a part of our team, send your CV in word format or call for Alina Drake using contact details provided below.
Telephone: 02079402749 Ext: 3425
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service. Being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right' organisations.