Post-doctoral Fellowship in Hadronic Physics
7 days left
- Full Time
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to: relativistic hydrodynamics, high-multiplicity proton-proton and proton-nucleus collisions, and hadronic cascade models.
The position will be located at USP-São Paulo under the supervision of Profs. Jorge Noronha and Matthew Luzum. FAPESP postdoctoral fellowships are for two years, with a possibility for extension up to four years, and pay an annual tax-free salary of 86,000 Brazilian reais and 12,900 Brazilian reais/year for travel and research expenses.
In addition, moving costs equal to 1 month's salary is included for those relocating more than 400 km.
Candidates should sent email to email@example.com with CV (including a list of publications), research statement, and three letters of recommendation to be addressed to Jorge Noronha and Matt Luzum.
Review of applications will begin on December 1st and will continue until both positions have been filled.
An interview through remote connection will be requested for some applicants.
The starting date for successful candidates is flexible, but is anticipated to be in August 2018 or earlier.
More information about this fellowship is at fapesp.br/oportunidades/1829.
Eligible destination country/ies for fellows: Brazil
Eligibility of fellows: country/ies of residence: All
Eligibility of fellows: nationality/ies: All
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Science jobs in Brazil
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Physical Sciences and Engineering jobs in Brazil
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Physics jobs in Brazil
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Social and Behavioral Sciences jobs in Brazil
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Education jobs in Brazil