Regulatory Affairs Manager in Scotland
My client is a global innovative Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Company. It's ranked in the top 40 largest pharmaceutical company by revenue in the world and the client is providing great conditions to demonstrate what you are capable. You'll be working in small team of regulatory professionals to achieve your goals. You will get recognition by CEO and other key decision makers in the company for your results.
It's been established for 60 years with a long history and traditions on the worldwide market meaning you will have opportunity to meet and work with many well educated and experienced individuals.
My client has a fantastic modern hub in Scotland with very a friendly and multicultural environment where you'll have best coaching and mentoring along the way.
My client has been on the market for a very long time, producing unique products to the market therefore it's great time to be part of the company, because at the moment this brand new role is open for experienced regulatory affairs professionals to develop new strategy for the products to get to the market.
- Strong experience in regulatory affairs in the UK and EU
- Specialist in biologics- orphan drugs and rare diseases
- Experience in clinical trials
- Willing to travel
- Manage regulatory submission in UK
- Developing new regulatory strategy for new products
- Securing regulatory approvals for clinical trials
- Producing marketing applications to the local regulatory authorities