REACHManager/CSR specialist - great career growth opportunities
REACH Manager/CSR specialist - great career growth opportunities
One of our clients, a leading supplier in the pesticide industry, is currently looking for an experienced REACH Manager with excellent knowledge of Chemical Safety Reports ,to join its department in NW of Germany.
As the company is growing rapidly, you career can do as well. You will be given all the opportunities to reach a team leader level within short period of time. They will take care of your professional development and make sure you keep on learning new things.
* Creation and update of IUCLID dossier and CSR for REACH registration
* Preparation of substance evaluations for safe handling of chemicals ("downstream user CSR") in plant protection products according to REACH regulation
* Evaluation of the conformity of pesticide products with the legal requirements in Europe according to REACH
* Contact for suppliers of chemicals, customers and the European authorities
* Evaluation of the extended safety data sheet (eSDS) of chemicals in crop protection products
* A degree in chemistry, biology or similar
* Solid experience in the REACH risk assessment
* Consultancy experience would be an advantage
* Good regulatory knowledge in REACH and CLP
* Very good English communication skills in spoken and written
* They like to work on their own responsibility and convince as a team player
* Knowledge of the Plant Protection Products Ordinance is desirable
If working in a well respected and market leading company appeals to you, apply today by emailing a recent CV in word format to Paulina Suder at email@example.com or call me on +49 (0) 8921 0933 64.
Keywords: REACH/CLP/CSR/Chemical Industry/Plant Protection Products/IUCLID/Chemical Safety Report/Safe Use Calculations/SDS/European Regulations
Having launched in 2015 NonStop Chemicals is one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe. Our consultants act as specialist consultants within a niche field to ensure they are the go to experts for all recruitment matters. We currently cover a number of areas including Regulatory Affairs, Research & Development (all applications including Composites, Adhesives etc), Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain, EHS, Environmental Affairs (Contaminated Land, Acoustics etc) and much more.
My specialist area of expertise includes:
Regulatory (REACh, CLP, GHS, Safety Data Sheets / SDS, Biocides (98/8), Agrochemical/Crop Protection, Pesticide, Insecticide, Cosmetics, Flavours, Fragrance, Toxicologist, Ecotoxicologist Environmental Fate, Environmental Risk Assessment