Medical Director - Reading
My client is a small company with small lines of communication, meaning you can make decisions quicker as there's less 'red tape' and really get things done. They are looking for a Medical Director to help grow the neurology department, working in a niche area where you can develop a specific skill set.
As the Medical Director, you'll be responsible for:
- Key opinion leader (KOL) identification and relationship development
- Scientific platform creation, publications, medical communications content, and data generation (Phase 3b/4 studies)
- Devise and develop local study programmes, national projects and market access programmes to improve and advance the knowledge and, where relevant, usage of the product portfolio
- Ensure all activities of the Region fall within national guidelines and Jazz policies and procedures, including PV reporting and Med Info requests
- Ensure all literature used by the teams are approved to the standard of national and internal guidelines
- Ensure medical and commercial teams are sufficiently trained from a medical, disease area and product perspective
- Collaborate with the KOLs for the disease areas EUSA Pharma operate in to gain market incites, understanding and trends and educate KOLs on EUSA Pharma's product portfolio and plans
- Lead and contribute to medical products as needed, for example Advisory Board Meetings
- Work with the Medical Director group across the regions and centrally to drive a common approach to medical affairs across the full International Region
- Develop and gain approval for the regional medical and opex budget for the coming year
- Track and manage medical projects and spend across the full product range and region and manage variances
What do I need to apply?
- Previous Medical Director experience desirable
- MD degree, GMC registration
- Experience of neuroscience/neurology
Interested? Get in touch with me today as my client is looking to start interviewing next week. You can call me on 0203 519 1775 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also add me on LinkedIn for more information, and to keep updated with the latest jobs in the industry. https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-white-862a44144/
I am a specialist recruiter in the Pharmaceutical industry who works closely with companies in the Medical Affairs and Medical Communications market. This allows me to provide a professional service and expert knowledge of the industry, as well as honest and accurate advice about salaries, company reputations and work conditions across the EU. NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licenses across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.