Senior Trial Co-Ordinator
Senior Trial Co-Ordinators responsible for managing a portfolio of trials associated with a clinical specialty and the staff working on those trials in addition to actively coordinating trials. Contribute to the design, conduct, analysis, publication and presentation of clinical trials research.
- A higher degree (PhD or MSc) in a relevant biomedical science or associated subject with experience of clinical trials research (for some roles a proven track record of successfully obtaining research funding from a recognised funding body will suffice) or a graduate with strong experience as a Trial Coordinator and a proven ability to taken on a senior role.
- An in-depth understanding of clinical research and trial management methodology, including applicable regulatory requirements, and a proven ability to apply these to the coordination of clinical trials
- Experience preparing regulatory and ethics submissions; grant applications; writing and/or amending protocols; patient information sheets; case report forms; reports, and other relevant clinical trial management documentation.
- Proven project management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent administrative, clerical and office management skills.
- Effective communication, negotiation, presentation and inter-personal skills.• Excellent computing skills including advanced word processing and email. Experience in the design, maintenance and interrogation of complex relational databases (MS Access preferred).
- Able to work on own initiative and problem solve.
- Must demonstrate a critical and intelligent attention to detail and high standards of accuracy.
- Experience preparing publications and submitting grant applications.
- Ability to meet the travel needs of the post which include travel nationally and internationally on occasion.
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Business and Finance jobs in United Kingdom
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Science jobs in United Kingdom
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Computer Science and IT jobs in United Kingdom
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Life Sciences jobs in United Kingdom
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Cell and Molecular Biology jobs in United Kingdom