Assistant Professor (Adjunct) - Applied Mathematics
- A PhD in Mathematics or Physics,
- At least four published papers in reviewed journals,
- Experience in teaching of mathematics at the university level
- Positive opinion of the faculty didactic committee on teaching skills, or, for non-faculty employees, positive opinion on a seminar delivered during a departmental meting,
- Fluent command of the Polish language (at least on the C1 level).
The applicant should apply for the job in a written form addressed to the Rector of Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW with the following attachments:
personal questionnaire with two photos;
- Copy of the Ph.D. diploma;
- List of published papers and papers accepted for publication (with confirmation of the publisher);
- References from the previous employer;
- Certificate of employment;
- A statement that the candidate meets the requirements of Article 109 paragraph 1 of the High School Act (forms are available in Staff Office and in Department)
The application form should be submitted till 09.03.2018 to the Department of Applied Mathematics SGGW, Nowoursynowska Street 159, 02-787 Warszawa.
Contest adjudication is due to 06.04.2018.
Additional information can be obtained from the Department of Applied Mathematics tel. 22-59-37-222 or tel.22-59-37-343 email: email@example.com.
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Business and Finance jobs in Poland
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Science jobs in Poland
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Physical Sciences and Engineering jobs in Poland
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Physics jobs in Poland
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Mathematics and Statistics jobs in Poland