Associate Professor - Particle and Astroparticle Physics
- CV containing information about career,
- List of publications with the number of citations and Impact Factor,
- A list of conference speeches, awards and other scientific achievements,
- Letter of recommendation or other evidence that the candidate meets the essential requirements set out in the notice of competition,
- Plans for employment-related research at the Institute,
- Copies of documents confirming possession of a doctoral degree,
- A statement of consent to the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes.
Submissions may also contain additional information that is useful to assess qualifications and scientific achievements of the candidate. Also contain additional information useful for the candidate’s qualification and academic achievements assessment.
Type of employment
- For a candidate with a higher doctorate degree until the time of obtaining an academic title of professor, but no longer than 5 years at IFJ PAN as primary employment
- For a titular professor on the basis of designation.