Associate Professor - Nuclear Physics and Strong Interactions
4 days left
- Full Time
The Institute of Nuclear Physics Polish Academy of Sciences launches a competition for the position of associate professor at the Division of Nuclear Physics and Strong Interactions at IFJ PAN. The regulations governing the competition for the position of associate professor at IFJ PAN are included in Appendix 1 to Decree no. 22/2015 of Director General available at: http://www.ifj.edu.pl/int/zarz/2015/z22.pdf?lang=pl.
The applications should contain
- CV containing information about career,
- List of publications with the number of citations and Impact Factor,
- A list of conference speeches, awards and other scientific achievements,
- Letter of recommendation or other evidence that the candidate meets the essential requirements set out in the notice of competition,
- Plans for employment-related research at the Institute,
- Copies of documents confirming possession of a doctoral degree,
- A statement of consent to the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes.
Submissions may also contain additional information that is useful to assess qualifications and scientific achievements of the candidate
Type of contract:
- For a candidate with a habilitation degree for 5 years as primary employment at IFJ PAN,
- For a titular professor on the basis of appointment.