PhD Studentship: "Molecular design, synthesis and application of photoinitiator-catalysts (PICs) fo
1 day left
- Full Time
Project is carried out within the TEAM TECH programme of the Foundation for Polish Science.
Due to the constant search for very effective photoinitiating systems in the manufacturing of polymer coatings and also in the fast 3D imaging technologies, the research plan has been proposed regarding the application issues expanded to include cognitive aspects relating to the development of new, high-performance photoinitiator-catalyst systems (PICs), showing the versatility of action through the possibility of photochemical initiating of all type of standard photopolymerization processes, such as cationic photopolymerization (CP), free-radical polymerization (FRP), radical induced cationic polymerization (FRCP), thiol-ene photopolymerization and hybrid photopolymerization (HP).
Scholarship 3500 PLN/month
- Participation in interdisciplinary research.
- Ability to work in a young, energetic team.
- Possibility to hold research internships in national and foreign scientific centers.
- Possibility of completing an internship in the R & D department of a chemical company.
- Participation in international and national conferences and trainings.
- Support in scientific work and great opportunities for scientific development.
If you join our team, we will expect your full engagement in the project realization. We appreciate creativity, responsibility, and open attitude, especially when dealing with complex research problems.
- Curriculum Vitae with the list of publications, conference presentations and other achievements.
- Letter of motivation with description of scientific and technical achievements and scientific interests.
- Scan diploma of master's degree
- An official list of grades from I st and IInd stage of studies.
- Certificate of PhD student status.
- Please include in your offer: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.”