Responsable Affaires Cliniques (senior) - DIV
4 days left
- Full Time
Nonstop is currently looking for a clinical affairs manager with IVD clinical trial expertise and a haematology background due to the Blood Virus programs being led by the company.
You will be leading in the planning and execution of a portfolio of both pre-market and post-market clinical research programs while adhering to budget, scope and business timelines. Therefore; you will ensure clinical function representation on product development core teams and cultivates the organization to provide staffing and support of clinical programs across Western Europe.
As such, your primary focus will be the following:
- Oversees clinical department infrastructure and staffing for a portfolio of assigned clinical programs with focus on clinical evidence strategy, trial strategy, trial planning/execution/reporting/closeout, publication and monitoring.
- Ensures projects are resourced appropriately and that clinical associates are qualified and trained. Meets business needs through effective collaboration across R&D programs located in multiple global regions and across operating companies.
- Leverages knowledge and experience (within team, across functional lines) to solve complex problems and ensure that the development of clinical strategies and objectives for sponsored clinical programs achieve business goals.
You will be managing a team of 2 clinical experts highly independent and performant in their role giving you the opportunity to focus on leading the overall projects. This International company is largely renowned across the Diagnostic industry will trust you to manage very complex studies on their behalf.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Life Sciences
- Minimum 8 years of experience in clinical trials and post-marketing studies in IVD (possible medical devices in the field of hematology) strongly preferred
- Fluency in English, French preferable but not mandatory
If you are interested in this role, please contact Chloé Khatcherian on 0033 1 76 75 33 40 or send your CV in Word format to email@example.com
Apply for Responsable Affaires Cliniques (senior) - DIV
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly