Postdoc Position in Cell Biology
1 day left
- Full Time
The focus of the project is to investigate the contribution of cadherin-based adhesion receptors for epidermal differentiation and homeostasis. The position will comprise the establishment of 3D cell culture and mouse model approaches to study the impact of genetically modified adhesion receptors. You will use innovative imaging techniques such as AFM force spectroscopy, superresolution microscopy or live cell imaging.
- Ph.D. in Cell Biology or related fields
- Strong background in common biochemical and molecular biology techniques
- Experience with 3D cell culture models and state-of-the art imaging techniques
- Curious and highly motivated personality with a strong sense for key research skills: Systematic, exact and focused working as well as careful observation and interpretation of results.
- Independent working attitude and team player capabilities in an international research group setting
We offer you
- Postdoctoral research position for at least three years. Salary and social benefits are provided according to University of Basel rules
- A stimulating and dynamic research group
- State-of-the art techniques accessible on-site or through core facilities