Postdoc - Molecular Oncology
We are currently looking for highly motivated candidates to apply for a Postdoctoral position funded by the ‘Beatriu de Pinós’ Program of the European Union and the Catalan Government (https://goo.gl/9oSjsS). The successful candidate will join the Group of Molecular Oncology of the Vall d’Hebron Research Institute (https://goo.gl/lMYY41). The candidate will continue an established research line (http://bit.ly/1woSHyG) focusing on the role of the small GTPase RHOA in gastric cancer. The project will involve the use of a variety of cell/molecular biology techniques including in vitro systems, animal models and large tumor collections.
The candidate should
- Researchers who have obtained a doctorate from the 01/01/2010 and 31/12/2015.
- To have, at the time of joining the host organisation, a minimum of two years of postdoctoral experience outside Spain.
- Have at least one original publication as a first author or co-author.
- Not have resided or carried out their main activity in Spain for more than twelve months in the three years immediately prior to the submission of the application.
- Postdoctoral position for two years
- The gross salary will be euros 43,000 euros per year, including all Social Security expenses.
- Dynamic and stimulating research environment.
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Science jobs in Spain
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Life Sciences jobs in Spain
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Cell and Molecular Biology jobs in Spain
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Social and Behavioral Sciences jobs in Spain
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Education jobs in Spain