Scientist - Great Start for Your Career!
Nonstop is currently working with a global leader in genomics. They are looking for a Scientist to join their dynamic team for 1 year. You will have an opportunity to work with the best in the industry, learn from them and so deepen your knowledge and gain new experiences; not to mention a great reference on your CV.
Moreover, it's a cross-functional job - you will deal with different departments and so broaden your skillset. Moreover, your work will focus on unlocking the power of the genome. Therefore you may play a crucial role in enhancing healthcare quality worldwide and have a real impact on people's lives!
* Evaluating new synthetic chemistry procedures and developing new chemistry manufacturing processes.
* Improving existing synthetic chemistry procedures
* Developing analytical methods to characterize new and existing products & processes
* Providing support for internal and external manufacturing operations
* Experiment planning, execution, troubleshooting, data analysis and interpretation
* Written and verbal communication of plans, procedures and results
* Ph.D. in chemical sciences or equivalent level attained through industrial experience
* Strong organic chemistry practical skills
* Good knowledge of modern chromatography methods
* Good theoretical and practical analytical chemistry skills
* Self-motivated and able to produce results to a deadline
Contract: 1 year
If interested, please send your CV in MS Word format (I am unable to accept PDF copies!) or contact me for a further confidential discussion
Tel: +49 8921093363 | Ext: 3255
Not what you are looking for? Feel free to pass this information on to friends or colleagues that might be interested. NonStop has an excellent referral policy in place.
NonStop Recruitment is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Scientist - Great Start for Your Career!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly