Clinical Research Fellow in Gastroenterology
3 days left
- Full Time
This position will be a two year clinical research fellow based at the Institute of Translational Medicine working on inflammatory bowel disease and endoscopic molecular imaging. The person will be conducting research supervised by Professor Subrata Ghosh, Director, Institute of Translational Medicine and Dr Marietta Iacucci, Reader in Gastroenterology.
• Candidates should be registered with the GMC with a Licence to Practice.
• Medical degree.
• Possession of MRCP (or equivalent).
• Applicant should ideally be on the Specialty Training Programme for Gastroenterology at ST1 level or above; or with evidence of at least 1 year’s experience in Clinical Gastroenterology; or have a CCT in Gastroenterology.
• Demonstrate of research experience such as a BSc Upper Second Class Honours, Masters or equivalent.
• The applicant should have an understanding and experience of research methods and processes related to the study of the ocular diseases.
• Experience in gastrointestinal endoscopy.