Head of Laboratory - challenging role for experienced manager
Head of Laboratory - challenging role for experienced manager. Team Leading function with 50 employees.
Our client, a world leader in food and environmental laboratory testing in Germany is currently looking for a Senior Lab Manager !
With all the possibilities given to become a Managing Director within short period of time, our client offers you great career development and fast progression towards success.
This role requires excellent knowledge of German and English !
You main responsibilities will include:
* Personnel and budget responsibility for the operative laboratory area
* Target-oriented leadership over 50 people (in 5 different teams)
* High-level planning of personnel and equipment capacities for the whole lab
* Overall assessment of analysis results and assurance of the quality of the analyses performed
* Ensuring compliance with all relevant guidelines regarding ISO accreditation and occupational safety
* Successfully completed studies in natural science, ideally in chemistry or food chemistry
* Professional experience in food chemistry, including at least 2 years in a management position
* Motivating personality with strong communication, confident appearance and appropriate assertiveness
* Comprehensive, scientifically solid based knowledge in the analysis of food (vitamins, nutrients, residues, contaminants and microbiology - preferably in the field of baby and health food)
* Knowledge of methods for quality assurance in the laboratory
Keywords:Lab/Labor/Manager/Food Industry/Nahrungsmittel/Analytics/Team Leading/Food Chemist
For a confidential discussion about this role and to take a positive step to your next role call me, Paulina Suder at NonStop Recruitment on +49 89 210 93364 or Email: P.Suder@nonstop-chemical.com Apply now by sending me WORD copy of your CV.
Apply for Head of Laboratory - challenging role for experienced manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly