Quality Assurance/ Consultant in Belgium Wanted- Work From Home
My client is a young and dynamic company that is active in the pharmaceutical industry. They help clinical research organisations with their health communication, patient surveys and patient recruitment for clinical trials. They are looking for someone with fluent German and English who would be responsible for the whole German side of matters within the company.
You'll be working in a fast growing company, communication is easy and fast and you get the opportunity to learn from more senior managers which will help you to develop faster. You will also have the possibility to obtain higher roles with more responsibilities.
The main task of the job would be to develop, maintain and optimize the company's management system; this includes but is not limited to analyzing existing and new business processes, conduct validation tests on the company's own developed software platform and more. A combination of QA and QC tasks which makes it a very versatile position.
To be successful you have/are:
* Fluent in German and English
* Health related professional experience
* Proven QA/QC experience within pharma or similar industries
* Basic knowledge of General Data Protection Regulation
* Your own driver's license and car
What do you get:
- Professional development possibilities by working closely with senior managers
- Possibility to get a higher position within your field
- Home-working and office work combination so you can have a more flexible structure of the week
- Very versatile job with many challenges within a young and growing company
- Competitive salary open for negotiation
Don't wait and apply now! Send your WORD-Format CV to Karim Boutouta on email@example.com or call me on +31 207 091 070.
Apply for Quality Assurance/ Consultant in Belgium Wanted- Work From Home
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly