Public Engagement Admin and PA to DPVC - Research Impact
1 day left
- Full Time
The postholder will also provide Personal Assistant support to the Deputy Pro Vice Chancellor – Research Impact.
- General education to at least A-level standard or equivalent diploma.
- 3 years secretarial experience, preferably in a large organisation, or an office with a wide remit.
- Computer-literate: articulate, confident and competent in the use of a variety of database systems to include; Word, Excel and Access, Web editing and other electronic communications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to deal confidently and diplomatically with colleagues at all levels, up to and including very senior managers and external stakeholders.
- Tactful and confident telephone manner.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Logical and systematic approach to tasks and good organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, manage time effectively, progress tasks concurrently and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong listening and comprehension skills.
- A current driving licence.
- The flexibility to work out of hours or off campus on occasions to support Public Engagement with Research activities.
An interest in and understanding of Public Engagement with Research in a University setting.
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Science jobs in United Kingdom
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Social and Behavioral Sciences jobs in United Kingdom
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Communication and Media Studies jobs in United Kingdom
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Mathematics and Statistics jobs in United Kingdom
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Pharmaceutical jobs in United Kingdom