Coating Developer Job -long-term growth opportunities - Münster
FB-164233-2 - Coating Developer Job - long-term growth opportunities - Münster
Well established, family owned company with excellent professional development opportunities is urgently seeking a locally based Coating Developer for its young and growing team. This country leader company offers exceptional development opportunities through its training on developing coatings with new raw materials and the opportunity of working with new substrates.
Due to the compact size of the company, their R&D is much more versatile than that of bigger companies, giving you the opportunity to do more tasks from raw materials selection to working with scale-up department, providing a challenging and enjoyable work experience. The cross-functional nature of work is awaiting you will help to deepen your knowledge as you manage projects in most of their laboratories.
* Lackingenieur, Lacklaborant or Lacktechniker qualification
* 2-5 years experience in industrial coatings or decorative paints. (Wood based coatings would be a plus)
* Min B2 German skills, fluency in English
* Residency in the Münster area a plus
* Testing of applications in laboratory as well as production upscaling.
* Development of coating systems according to application specifications
* Documentation of laboratory work
* Global oversight of the entire R&D process
What the company offers:
* In-depth training in wood coatings development
* Long-term professional growth opportunities
* Wide variety of activities
* international team
If this offer fits your profile, do not miss this long-term opportunity to develop your talents! Feel free to send me, Lilla Kiralyfy your CV in a Word format to email@example.com or call me on +49 892 109 3363 for a confidential conversation. Would it not be the job for you but you know somebody for whom it might be just the right position, do not hesitate to pass them on my contact details.
NonStop Chemical is the leading name in chemical recruitment across Europe with specialist, expert consultants providing contingency, search and selection, contractors or labour leasing services, and managed vendor services. Swiss-headquartered with fully licenced offices across Europe, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks. The service our multinational, multilingual teams provide is underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.
Apply for Coating Developer Job -long-term growth opportunities - Münster
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly