Early Years Teachers - British International Schools
Early Years Teachers are required for August 2019, in British International Schools in countries such as Qatar, Egypt and China, with endless amounts of attractions such as traditional markets, fantastic nightlife, numerous parks, stunning hotel resorts, weekend brunches and much more.
All schools are renowned for their academic excellence, delivering Cambridge International Examinations, following the National Curriculum for England.
You are supported with a fantastic relocation package which typically includes:
* Fully furnished, rent free accommodation provided or, alternatively, an accommodation allowance
* Medical insurance
* Initial flights
* Flight allowance every year
* Tax free salary
* Qualified Teacher Status from the UK
* Bachelors Degree in Primary Education, specialising in Early Years or Early Childhood Education
* At least 2 years experience teaching Early Years, in a school following the National Curriculum for England
For more details contact Amy Collard-Gentle +44 (0) 20 7940 2749 or send an updated version of your CV in word format to A.Collard-Gentle@nonstop-education.com
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service. With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100,000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right'