Sales Country Manager Industrial Coatings (marine / protective)
Sales Director / Country Manager Industrial Paints (marine / protective coatings) - Nigeria
For one of my clients, one of the major players worldwide in paints and coatings, I am currently recruiting an ambitious Sales Director / Country Manager with a relevant experience in industrial coatings in Africa.
The objective of the ideal candidate will be to build and growth the Marine and Protective Coatings segments within English West Africa (Nigeria, Ghana, Equatorial Guinea) with a major focus on Nigeria.
Here are the main missions / objectives that will be given to the ideal candidate :
- Develop and implement strategies for securing the projects new building and maintenance in line with the different business plans initiated in English West Africa, part of SSA.
- Increase Market Share: Identify, develop and maximise new and existing business opportunities for sales of Marine & Protective Coatings products
- Initiate and lead the Business plan for the Region with involvement and commitment of distributors, licensee.
- Ensure effective communication both internally and externally between the different operations in the Region and others company affiliates
- Complete agreed performance and learning HR plans for the team operated in your Region.
- Safety: Ensure compliance of safety requirements
- Strong experience within the marine / protective / anti corrosive coatings industries
- Sound knowledge of African culture.
- Minimum of 10 years practical experience in a coatings related industry (sales and/or technical roles).
- Knowledge of the Oil, Gas Industries with International and local actors.
- Excellent people/communication skills (written and oral) for internal and external contacts.
- Computer skills (word processing, spreadsheet, presentation).
- Basic financial skills (appreciation of pricing, estimating, cost management etc).
- 10 years direct sales or customer technical service experience is desirable.
- A Level 2 Coating Inspector Certificate would be a bonus
- Tertiary science or engineering qualification is desirable.
- Fluent in English
- French will be an additional advantage.
To get in touch with me and discuss further this opportunity, please send me a WORD format CV as well as motivation points to my email address.
Florian Bauvie - firstname.lastname@example.org