Assistant Head Nurse, Service Line - Women's Health Care
Assistant Head Nurse, Service Line - Women's Health Care Entity at Aga Khan University Hospital, Karachi, Pakistan.
The Women's Health Care Service Line offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services for women including high risk obstetrical care, infertility, foetal assessment, routine obstetric, reproductive endocrinology, gynaecological oncology and comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of routine gynaecological disorders.
You will be responsible for:
- assist the management in the routine management of the unit including teaching and mentoring novice staff, ensuring that quality care is delivered to patients
- meeting clinicians frequently to discuss patient care related issues
- coordinating with multidisciplinary teams to enhance quality of patient care
- assessing patient care and acuity trends, plan and manage unit and staffing with supplies, equipment and resources
- demonstrating initiative to review concepts of Quality Improvement in Nursing Practice (QINP).
You should have:
- a Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing (BScN) from an accredited school and a valid license from Pakistan Nursing Council
- minimum three years of nursing experience
- Certification in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Safe Medication Administration, Aseptic Techniques, I/V Cannulation, Tool Training and Facilitation Course
- excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills
- willingness to work in all three shifts (morning, evening and night).
You should send your detailed CV to email@example.com and mark the position applied for in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted latest by January 13, 2019
More searches like this
- Business and Finance Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Computer Science and IT Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Nursing Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan