Social Studies Teacher - International School, Duhok
A Social Studies Teacher is required for January 2019, in an International School in the Kurdistan region, to teach the Middle Years Programme.
The school is a medium sized school, from Kindergarten through to Grade 11, with a fantastic, supportive team of both expat and local teachers, who will really welcome you on board.
You can take advantage of whatever you prefer to do on a weekend; visit restaurants, expat coffee shops, bars, shopping or if you prefer, sit up in the mountain range, which is beautiful.
You are of course supported with a fantastic relocation package which includes:
* Fully furnished, rent free accommodation, in one their apartment complexes, maximum 10 minute drive from the school
* Free transport to and from the school
* Full cover Medical insurance
* Initial flights
* Flight allowance every year with transfers paid for to and from the airport
* Tax free salary
* Teaching Qualification
* Bachelors Degree
* Experience teaching Social Studies
* Middle Years Programme Experience is desirable
For more details contact Amy Collard-Gentle +44 (0) 20 7940 2749 or send an updated version of your CV in word format to A.Collard-Gentle@nonstop-education.com
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service. With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100,000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right'