Technician - Pharmacy
Entity Aga Khan Hospital, Garden
Location Karachi, Pakistan
Aga Khan University Hospital invites applications for the position of Technician.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing manual and technical tasks which include drug labeling, delivery, distribution, replenishment & charging, storage etc
- Maintaining drug expiry records of all the available drugs in pharmacist
- Assisting the storekeeper in the store inventory management as and when required
- Replenishing and charging of stat drug slips, I/V drips and floor stock drugs
- Picking of credit drugs and empty bags/containers/bottles from nursing units
- Performing sterile and non-sterile compounding as per applicable standards
- Performing under supervision store inventory management, supplies receiving, PTV, GRIN processing, SPR and replenishment request to vendors, expiry and lot control, indent and transfer note
You should have
- Intermediate (preferably Pre-Medical).
- 1 - 2 years Hospital or Medical Store Experience.
- Manual dexterity to handle heavy items.
- Ability to read English.
- Knowledge of drugs dosage forms
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Applications should be submitted latest by January 13, 2019