QA Specialist - own productions site - medical devices' company
A medical devices' company, specialised in production of products contributing to patient health is searching for a Quality Assurance Specialist to strengthen their team.
As this company manufactures and distributes a wide range of products you will have the opportunity to get in touch with a wide variety of products which will allow you to learn and develop your skills.
As a QA specialist your main responsibilities are to support the implementation, maintenance and improvement of the quality systems.
* Participating in or lead teams in supporting quality disciplines, decisions and practices
* Supports and reviews quality systems processes
* Control/audit systems
* Support continuous improvement activities in terms of process and system improvement
* Provide trainings to all associates on quality related aspects
* Coordinating internal, supplier and external audits
* Implement, monitor and maintain the complaint handling processes
* Minimum 2 years of experience in the Medical device / Pharma / Life science industry
* Result and quality oriented approach, customer focus, analytical thinking
* Very good command of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
* Excellent command of both written and spoken English
By applying you'll be a step closer to this healthcare company and get the chance to contribute to the growth of a fast moving and multicultural company.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact Yonca Kandirmaz at NonStop Recruitment.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within Quality Assurance and Validation for the pharmaceutical and Medical Devices industry in Belgium I have strong market knowledge and good relationships with companies. Therefore I will not just find you suitable roles but also offer you accurate, honest advice and provide you with inside information about the team/company culture.