QA Senior Manager, Global HQ
QA/Quality Senior Manager, Global HQ, Small molecule pharma manufacturing focus, Greater Zurich Area
We are looking for an ambitious and driven Pharma QA professional who is interested in joining a small and growing HQ for a successful and upcoming Pharma company. The operations are still at a relatively early stage, hence the key to this role will be having someone who can hit the ground running and build up the department working with the VP for QA. The role will be focused on dealing with the growing number of CMOs and manufacturing activities that the company are engaged on.
I've personally worked with this company for nearly 6 years. Things that make them stand out is that they are a true lean commercial pharma company. Things get done fast! Hence it does attract good candidate from big pharma who are tired of the larger structures. In addition to this, the company are extremely well financed and have very real and significant growth planned over the next 3 years. Certainly not the easy life (if you are looking for a more simple 9-5 with less to learn then it may not be recommended), but you will learn a lot and be well rewarded.
If you are interested 'in principle' then please contact me.
* Review and set-up of QA compliance programs with suppliers/CMOs
* Hands on input towards tech transfers and validation
* Close collaboration with vendors
* Set up of new SOPs and functions within the business
* Strong experience in Pharma QA. (We cannot consider candidates from food or medical devices)
* Hands on operational experience in the pharm manufacturing world (either for a CMO or a pharma manufacturing site)
* Ideally experience in writing SOPs and setting up quality management systems
* Proactive mentality in line with a start-up environment
* Fluency in English
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to apply, then send your CV to Matt Beedle, Associate Partner. Please feel free to check my refferences on linked-in.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.