QA Administrator - Small company/Focus on people
A pharmaceutical company and that provides services to the health care industry is searching for QA Administrator to strengthen their small sized company where the focus on people is high.
As a QA Administraor you will get trained which means this company will provide you the opportunity to develop your skills.
More specifically you will support the Quality Assurance department;
- Evaluate the destination of returned products
- Handle product complaints and deviations
- Assist in activities related to final product release by the QP (review batch documentation)
- Ensure compliance with all applicable GDP/GMP regulations
- Prepare and provide adequate training regarding QA procedures to staff and contractors
- Participate in self-inspections and audits
- Prepare quality variation dossiers in cooperation with the Regulatory Affairs department
- Scientific degree or relevant experience
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, meticulous, methodological, flexible and reliable
By applying you will be one step closer to this varied job consisting in challenging multi-disciplincary tasks in a dynamic and growing environment.
For more information, contact Yonca Kandirmaz at NonStop Recruitment.
Nonstop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within Quality Assurance and Validation for the pharmaceutical and Medical Devices industry in Belgium I have strong market knowledge and good relationships with companies. Therefore I will not just find you suitable roles but also offer you accurate, honest advice and provide you with inside information about the team/company culture.
Regulatory Affairs/QA/GDP/GMP /Life Sciences/Belgium/Job opportunities/Quality Assurance/Quality Control/Validation/pharma/biotech/consultancy/medical devices/pharma/QA officer/Quality Assurance/QP/Qualified Person